Welcome to the 24th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Science
On behalf of the School of Physical Education and Sport Science of Democritus University of Thrace, it is with great pleasure that I would like to invite you to participate in the 24th International Congress of Physical Education and Sport Science, which will be held from May 20th to 22nd 2016, in Komotini, Greece, at the Campus of the School of Physical Education and Sport Science.
The main theme of the 24th ICPES is “Children and Youth in Physical Activity and Sport”. The keynote speaker of the Congress is Professor Craig Williams from Exeter University. His Lecture will take place on Friday May 20th, 2016.
The 24th ICPES aims are the following:
- To project all research activities relative to sports
- To present the new scientific achievements of sport science
- To create the optimal circumstances of interaction, conversation and socialization of the delegates on the same or diverse subjects
- To convey the scientific methods and expertise of the labor market
- To publish new research data through the Congress’s publications
A delegate not only participates in a Congress to interact with other scientists or to listen to an interesting Lecture, but also to get acquainted with the host city and its people. Komotini, as a city of legends, of multiculturalism, of the historical binding of cultures, religions and people, certainly is alluring to all visitors. One can describe Komotini with one word: Diversity. Diversity of scenery, culture, environment and of course gastronomy.
We are eager to welcome you in Komotini University Campus on May 20th, 2016 and guide you to this magical crossroad where the past meets the present.
President of the Organizing Committee of the 24th ICPES
- Commencement of abstract submission and pre - registration - 01/01/2016
- Expiration date of abstract submission – 29/02/2016
- Notification of abstract acceptance – 10/03/2016
- Expiration date of pre-registration (early bird registration) – 31/03/2016
- Expiration date of registration for abstract authors – 30/04/2016
Department of Physical Education & Sport Sciences
Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus, 69100, Komotini, Greece
Tel./Fax.: +30 25310 39651, 631
Responsible for the Congress: Katerina Vargemezi, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org